Friday, March 12, 2010

Etsy Friday!

I have to apologize, my posts this last week have really been lacking! My husband has been sick all week and I've been working extra, so blogging has fallen by the wayside. I promise to do better in the coming weeks. But for now, it's Etsy Friday!

This week I'm going to cheat a bit. I stumbled across this blog which led me to this etsy shop, but I love it, so I'm featuring them anyway! This weeks Etsy shop is Seedlings Craft Boutique!

I don't know about you, but I have a thing for picture frames. My husband laughs at me because of all the empty picture frames I have in the closet at our place. He also gets exasperated with me because I'm always wanting to take pictures of him to put in the frames! I don't know if the girls over at Seedlings Craft had the same problem as me or what, but I love what they do with picture frames!
Aren't they adorable? They have a lot of these in their Esty Shop, we well as headbands and cute carseat covers!
If you're looking for crafts you can do for yourself, be sure to check out their blog, which is full of easy and cute ideas!

No comments:

Post a Comment